Thursday 24 May 2007

Toulouse, I love you!





TOULOUSE !




Toulouse is called the “pink city” because of the color of the architecture. I love pink so I love Toulouse ;)






You can see wonderful places, houses or constructions as you can see on the picture:






Some view are really pleasant to see, I advise you to go there because I really liked the environment and people.










You can shoot wonderful photos of the Garonne, this is a French river which pass by Toulouse, if you are a good fisherman, go there you will be so happy!!Toulouse is a touristic city, so you can go there for your holidays, everything exist for strangers.








Agglomeration being particularly vast, it is difficult to move quickly through the city because of the lack of public transport as you can see on the map:





So sometimes it is better to take a taxi - which are not very expensive - mostly if you have an important meeting. It is the only negative point I found in Toulouse. But everyone and everything can't be perfect :)


When I gone there, I slept in my brother's flat, so I don't know whom hotels are good, so you can go on a good web site:

http://www.apartotels.com/Apartments.asp?CityXID=1006&txtName=Toulouse


Have a nice trip ! ;)

No comments: