Tuesday 22 May 2007

BARCELONA !!! SUN and SMILE :)





Welcome to BARCELONA!



I have never been to Barcelona but I really would like to go there because every people who gone told me that it was a wonderful city! So I become informed and I will tell you why should go there and why I love Barcelona so much... :)



I can tell first that it is a great city because it is the historical, administrative and economic capital city of Catalonia.



I am found of its architecture, several monuments were created by Gaudi, a great architect, like:


La Sagrada Familia





La Casa Batlló







Parc Guell






It is a touristic city, so you can meet many foreigners and speak with them about what you visited. People are really convivials it is a pleasure to talk with.

You can have more information in the great web site:

http://www.discountcityhotels.net/

Have a nice trip!!!


No comments: